Zeek Rewards Review – What is Zeek Rewards?
Zeek Rewards is new innovation from the Rex Venture Group LLC that is based in the United States of America. The founder of the company Paul Burks is an experience online marketer in direct sales and is well known in the industry. After 14 years online and a direct sales business with 3,000,000 customers the company decided to add network marketing to thier business model. Affiliates are sharing 50% from dialy revenue generated from Zeekler (Penny Auction), Shopping Daisy (Discount App) and FSC (Wholesale Store). These are all businesses affiliates are able to promote to gain from the daily pool and extra cash from thier franchise store. The combination of these factors is making Zeek Rewards the fastest growing home base business.
Zeek Rewards Review -How to make money with Zeek Rewards
To make money with Zeek Rewards you must have a paid monthly membership and at least 10 VIP bids. Monthly membership are as follows:
- Silver – $10 USD monthly
- Gold – $50 USD monthly
- Diamond – $99 USD monthly
This is a factor that persons tend to dislike, paying a monthly fee. The Zeek Rewards compensation plan makes up for your trouble. The company ask that with your paid membership you place a free ad on advertising networks online (Provided Free) and submit the information (URL) in your back office provided. This must be done daily to qualify to share in the daily pool. If you do not post your ad you do not get paid for that day only. Therefore it is in your best interest to post your ad daily. The company will pay you in different ways for posting and submitting your ad:
1. Zeek Wholesale/Retail Store: You will earn the difference between the wholesale and the retail price every time your customers make a purchase from your store. The more people you refer to your store that makes purchases the more you earn.
2. Zeekler Commissions: as a Zeek member you will earn 20% of all personally referred customers retail bid packs that have been purchased through Zeekler.
3. The Zeek Matrix – as a Zeek member you can earn up to $3.50 per month per member in your 2 x 5 forced matrix and qualify for unlimited matching bonuses.
4. The Retail Profit Pool: Premium qualified Zeek members who place one advertisement for Zeekler can earn daily rewards on behalf of the Zeek Rewards profit-sharing program. On top of the daily rewards, members can earn up to 10% on the VIP bids of their personally sponsored and 5% on second generation members.
5. The Retail Subscription Profits: as a zeek member you can earn 20% monthly retail profits on the retail sales of your personally registered members. The 20% is based on their monthly subscription fee to Zeek Rewards.
6. The Shopping Daisy: as a Zeek member you can earn commissions from customers using the online shopping app to find discounted prices. By providing the price saving software to customers for free their purchases gives you commissions.
Zeek Rewards Review – Conclusion
Can you make money with Zeek Rewards? Is the company a scam? How long has Zeek Rewards been established? Their is always some risk with any business online or offline, however for the start up costs and what is required this opportunity seems one to be part of the affiliate team. Upon joining Zeek Rewards you are given three websites that are used to promote your business. The company is growing and penny auctions are great businesses that make millions. Affiliates are not required to sell a product but rather promote the Zeekler auction website.
With the right tools and a great opportunity how will you grow your business. Place free ads on sites that have started to ban zeeklers? Tell your friends and family? Spam your email list? How will you like to promote your Zeek Rewards business and make money all on autopilot? Advertising is key to making money and growing your business.